The conference will cover the latest results in all areas of polymer analysis and characterization and will attract academia and industrial researchers likewise.
- Advanced Polyolefin Analysis
- Multidimensional and hyphenated fractionation techniques
- Advanced mass spectrometry of polymers
- Characterization of polymers for energy applications, electrical and dielectrical properties of polymers
- Analytical challenges in industrial polymer characterization
- Advanced characterization of natural polymers
For more information: see attached circular or http://www.ispac-conferences.org